Vehicle Purchasing Process
Our step-by-step process on how you proceed in purchasing a vehicle:
- Complete the Online Request Form with all the necessary information.
- Check your for email for confirmation that you sent us your information. A S&E Wholesalers sales consultant will contact you within 24-48 hours via phone call.
- Once a vehicle is decided upon, you will submit the good-faith deposit to begin the vehicle search process.
- Vehicle Purchased – vehicle is purchased from dealer sale
- Paperwork & Fees
- If registering in Maryland/Virginia, customer must complete MD or VA state inspection (please inquire about car inspection program & guarantee).
- Vehicle Delivery – vehicle is delivered to you (within 50-mile radius)
- Hard Tag Delivery – We come to you! We meet with you to complete the paperwork and personally deliver the hard tags to you at your convenience (Maryland & Virginia only).
Here are the fees involved in your vehicle purchase. All percentages are based off the selling price of the vehicle (the price the vehicle is purchased for at the dealer sale).
- Good Faith Deposit
• 10% of the price of the vehicle requested
• Cash or Cashiers Check only (Wired funds are accepted)
• Due before a vehicle is purchased
- Selling Price of the vehicle (minus the Good Faith Deposit)
- 7% of purchase price or $1000 which ever is greater, is commission.
- 6% for Maryland & Pennsylvania State Tax / 3% for Virginia State Tax
- $245 for Tag Processing and Registration (paid to the MVA)
- $150 paperwork & fees (if applicable)
All vehicles can be certified by the Manheim Post Sale inspection, which certifies no Frame, Engine, or Transmission defects. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Paid by customer, please ask consultant for more information. We do not guarantee wearable parts (i.e. brake pads and tires). Customer covers vehicle state inspection and all fees that apply. Vehicle will be delivered to the customer once the outstanding balance is satisfied. ALL manufacture warranties still apply!